Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Shopping 7/15!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My love affair with couponing has hit a few rough patches. I will be back to posting Albertsons deals this upcoming week.

But in the meantime, I thought I would share my Walgreens trip this week. I ordered some $3/1 Any Bayer Aspirin (20+ count) a while back and missed the deal. I was crossing my fingers that I would get a chance to score some cheap Bayer. And this week it happened! Walgreens has ALL Bayer on sale for Buy One Get One 50% off.


I purchased:10 boxes of Bayer Advanced (20 ct) at $4.49 each (Every 2 boxes was $6.73)
1 pack of Nice! brand paper plates on sale 5/$5
2 packs of 8 ct. Pencils - $0.39 each
1 Pencil Sharpener - $0.39
1 - Clearanced Bubbles Set - $0.88

Total before coupons: $36.70

Used:10 - $3/1 Bayer Coupons

Total O.O.P. - $6.70

Just goes to show you that if you miss a great deal, keep your eyes open and you will hopefully find another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment