Friday, April 20, 2012

My very first blog post!

Welcome! I am so very excited to introduce you to my blog: Montana Savers! My goal is to provide coupon matchups for Montana and eventually, Wyoming. Too often I found myself bummed when checking my favorite coupon blogs and finding out we weren't included in a deal. The idea for this blog started when Albertson's decided to no longer offer their version of double coupons (Twice The Value) to Montana and Wyoming customers. I know there are alot of you out there that are disappointed by this too. That is where this blog comes in. Montana and Wyoming couponers need a place to come together and show the companies out there that we are worth their marketing strategies.

Over the next few days, I will start posting some helpful links and other useful information. If you are ready to go, Albertson's has a great Coupon Round Up going on right now through Tuesday April 24th. All coupons $.25 or more round up to $1!

No comments:

Post a Comment