Monday, April 30, 2012

Two great Target deals!

First, let me say that Kerry over at Totally Target is awesome at posting Target deals. Did you know you can print Target coupons from their website? Not only that but you can use 1 Target STORE coupon and 1 Manufacturer's coupon on a single item? Once you have mastered the sale and the coupon stack, I consider you a Target master! Now on to the deals:

You can print this coupon right now by liking them on Facebook:
-$1/1 Pirate’s Booty Limited Edition Spongebob Squarepants Package on Facebook
I was actually able to print it twice. Just hit your back button until you need to enter your info. Enter it again, and it will print another one. Remember: you can print coupons in black ink only and the stores will accept them.


This one is actually a rebate deal. I have never been a fan of rebates. I always forget to get them in the mail on time or lose a receipt. But recently, I got a $15 Prepaid Visa from a Proctor and Gamble rebate from a month ago, and I am now a rebate enthusiast!

Just buy 3 of the specially marked boxes seen above and enter the codes at: pillsbury.com/grocerycash. The codes must be entered by December 31, 2012 and there is a limit of one rebate per household.

I'm hoping to print another set of Spongebob coupon from my laptop. Put those extra computers to use and print some more coupons. Most sites and links let you print 2 per computer. These treats will be great for Buddy's birthday party coming up. That is if they make it around this house that long!

Thanks again, totallytarget for the great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment