Monday, April 30, 2012

Recovery Mode Activate!

We are definitely in Recovery mode at this house today. This weekend has been a rollercoaster ride of illness. We all caught some 24 hour stomach bug. And of course, not at the same time. Pumpkin started us off late Thursday/early Friday, and hubs ended it last night (fingers crossed). That's one of the many things that no one warns you about when you become a mom. I knew my kids would get sick with going to daycare and preschool. I did not know how that sickness would roll through my family like a crashing wave.

On to happier things, the new Evergreen IGA Great Grocery Giveaway coupon has been released. 4lb sugar for $1.49. This is an AWESOME deal. I will be trying to pick up a few this week. Remember you can print the coupon right from the site! You can only redeem one coupon per day per family.

I'm going to do something new this week, specifically to post on the blog. I usually tend to get a copy of the local inserts from my in-laws paper each week, and order any additional coupons online singley. However, with the help of a deal from Billings Gazette Today's Deals I recently purchased my own Sunday subscription for $13 for the entire year. Only $.25 per issue and I will definitely make at least that back each week from the little bit of coupons inside. This week I am going to order some whole inserts from a clipping service.  I usually don't like doing this because of the high shipping costs. But it's important to compare what Montana consumers receive as opposed to other areas in the country.

Due to the sickness, I haven't had a chance to take a close look at the inserts from yesterday's paper. I do hope to get that done by this evening and posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment